Want to plan your own fundraising event? Use our various resources to effectively raise funds and bring awareness to Next Generation Nepal.
You might also consider:
- Using the Reading Guide with your book club
- Hosting a gathering and serving traditional Nepalese food
- A neighborhood tag sale, with proceeds to NGN
- A benefit with support from a restaurant or bar, with a percentage of every tab going to support NGN
- Starting an employer matching gift program for NGN
- Hosting a screening of the documentary "Paper Orphans." The documentary can be downloaded for free from YouTube.
Sample Fundraising Letter
Sample Event Flyer
Event & Fundraising Tips
"Little Princes" Reading Guide